Did you ever think that balancing household management and mom life would be so hard? You had no idea you’d be so tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed, right?
I’ve felt the same way time and time again. When I first became a wife and mom four years ago, I needed GPS to find my way around the kitchen. In fact, there are still times when dinner feels utterly uninspired. Oh, and finding ways to be intentional in my interactions with the kids? Um… do I have to answer that?
Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy?
No, no, you do not.
What if you could find resources to help you become better at homemaking (and maybe even learn to love it)?
Well, you don't have to wonder, because I found something that might be just what you need: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until you see the price.)
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting info, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out (and you won’t need to be rescued by drive-thru after this!), you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980!
Since I was able to get a sneak peak at the bundle, I am already putting it to use! Here are some of the resources that I have already utilized and their values:
- Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes by Martha McKinnon ($12.99)
- Delicious Dinners in Under an Hour by Mique Provost ($9.99)
- Becoming a Deliberate Mom: A Reflective Parenting Workbook by Jennifer Bly ($15.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
And remember the Mom Conference that I talked about a while back? The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00). Well that's included in this package as well! That alone is more than the cost of this bundle!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1980 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
P.S. Never miss a post by signing up for my weekly newsletter here. Not only will you get notified of the latest blog posts, but you will also get discounts, freebies, and info only for subscribers!