This pack of editable moving planner sheets is the perfect way to get ready for your big move! Whether you're moving across town or across the country. This planner was inspired by my two moves in the past 10 months. Yeah, it's been busy around here.
This planner will help you keep track all the aspects of your move – everything from your address changes to cancelling/setting up utilities to comparing mover's quotes to planning out your new room layouts. This kit takes the stress out of moving so you can make your new start with ease. Includes 13 pages.
This kit is also editable! This means that fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
INCLUDED IN THE MOVING PLANNER:
• Moving Day Plan & Schedule – the whole day(s) on one sheet: new & old addresses, movers contact info, schedule for the day (or days), what is happening with the kids/furbabies, and who's on hand to help load & unload
• Time to Purge – keep straight what items you need to sell, give away, and trash
• Utilities & Services to Cancel/Setup – keep straight all the services that need to be cancelled at your old place and setup at your new place
• Moving To Do List – split into two parts by what you need to do at your old place and at your new place
• Box Contents Inventory – For those important boxes, try numbering them & using this page to list out the contents of each (that's less sifting and sifting and sifting through boxes looking for that one thing!)
• Moving Checklist – a full list of all the things that need to get done week by week so that you are all set by moving day
• Move In Necessities – When you finally complete your move,you don't want to have to go searching for your toothbrush for your first night in the new place. This lists what your should pack in your own car for each family member so you can be comfortable during your first few days of settling in.
• Garage Sale Planner – plan out a good old-fashioned garage sale with pre-filled to do's and supplies lists, and organizing all other aspects of your sale
• Box & Room Label Color Coding Guide – make the unloading go SUPER fast by color coding your boxes by room (I recommend buying a different color of tape for each room), then use this page as your guide and post it around the house for the movers when they're unloading
• Room Planner – plan out each room in your new place & list out furniture that you'll need
• Quotes from Moving Companies – record all the details for quotes from 3 different moving companies so you can find the best deal
• Moving Prep + Budget – a pre-filled list of tasks to prep for your move, plus plan out your budget and supplies list
• Address Changes – list out & check off all the many address changes (trust me, this will be your godsend!)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download only. No physical items will be shipped. You may print as many Moving Planner pages as you like, whenever you need them, on your personal printer. The best part: This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD! This means that as soon as your payment clears you are ready to download the medical pages and begin tracking the medical information for your family.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
13 8.5" x 11" PDF pages in one file,
Some colors on the screen may appear differently when printed, depending on the type of printer used.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
This file is for personal use only. Please do not reproduce for commercial use. Emily Bendler retains all rights. By downloading this file you agree to the terms of the shop.
♥ Thanks for shopping with The Multitasking Mom